12.13.2007

i love u elephants (tons)

a simple work look with my trusty white adidas. i'm wearing three of my favourite silver pieces. my hoops from gypsy, my vintage elephant charm and my new fake heart ring. i love how big each piece is, they make a strong statement. the elephant is so heavy that it would break through the fabric chains i had it on until i made this metal one. the first time i wore it to work i lost it and thought it was gone forever luckily i found it under a cabinet at the end of my shift. i bought it at the christie antique show. every summer there are monthly antique shows around ontario and my mom and i go to a couple each season. christie is the largest to we usually hit it at least once. my favourite things are the clothes and jewelry and even though there aren't too many stalls that sell those things at the show you can usually find a few things. either way it's a nice way to spend the day and i get to hang out with my mom. my purple nails are so cute, bright colours can be an accessory unto itself. by the way, the i love u elephants term is one i use with my fella, instead of saying i love you tons because elephants weigh tons.
headband: h&m
scarf: vintage
tee: american apparel 50/50
jeans: j brand lovestory
shoes: adidas shelltoes
ring: h&m
earrings: gypsy
nail polish: nyc color

No comments: