1.27.2009

where the magic happens






my bedroom. all the little things that make me happy are in here plus most of my clothes. you can see the fireplace i wished worked, the dresser top in which all my jewelry resides, the mantle of knick knacks my fella hates and my sweater shelf that holds all my plaids, best bags and books on the go. you can see some of my favourites; my burton luggage, my bayswater, a fab vintage chair, all the pics of my late puppy plus his collar, kate and johnny and my antler collection. 

4 comments:

stephanie said...

AWEOSOME post! I love the way you uploaded the photo montage, too.
I would def. wish that fireplace worked as well!

Shelly's Style Shop said...

I love the pink! Great post!

Cindy said...

ha... it does look v.pink. the rooms actually a dusty reddish brown, terra cotta almost. i think my man would die if it were really pink.

deltay said...

Wow, je l'adore! Is that a ...fireplace i see?!